By completing an online booking with the Stay Inn Hotel Manchester, the following terms & conditions will apply:
For standard bookings:
1. A credit / debit / switch card is required at the time of the booking.
2. The credit / debit / switch card will be used to guarantee the accommodation booked, the card details given will not be debited unless you fail to attend on the day of your arrival (without cancelling and providing 72 hours notice).
3. On arrival at the hotel you will be required to settle your room account and full payment will be required.
4. For guests wishing to pre-pay for accommodation on another person's behalf or to pay by cheque please contact the hotel direct and we will be pleased to assist you.
5. If you wish to cancel your booking with us then you can do this up to 72 hours prior to the day you were to arrive without incurring a cancellation charge.
6. If you cancel your room when there's less than 72 hours your arrival date, the hotel reserves the right to charge the card provided as a “No Show” for the amount of one night's stay.
7. All prices quoted include V.A.T at the current rate of 17.5%.
For advance bookings:
1. A credit / debit / switch card is required to make the reservation.
2. The credit / debit / switch card will be charged for the full amount of your reservation in advance.
3. For guests wishing to pre-pay for accommodation on another person's behalf or to pay by cheque please contact the hotel direct and we will be pleased to assist you.
4. Advance bookings are non-refundable. The hotel reserves the right to allow a non-refundable reservation's deposit to be transferred to another reservation.
5. All prices quoted include V.A.T at the current rate of 17.5%.
At the Stay Inn Hotel Manchester, we take your privacy, very sincerely. The information we request when making your reservation, is requested in order to offer you a professional and secure service.
We would like to stress that, complying with the personal data protection laws, security procedures are observed and monitored carefully at the Stay Inn Hotel Manchester to prevent personal data misuse and unauthorised access.
Credit Card information:
We will not charge your credit card. Your credit card information is only required to secure your booking. You will pay for your stay at the hotel on arrival. Your card will only be charged if you fail to show up and haven’t cancelled your room 72 hours prior to the arrival date.
Your credit card information is sent to us through a secure server.
Please be aware refunds (where permitted due to an error or management discretion) may take from 7-30 days for the funds to be accessible depending upon the speed of transfer between banks.
Please be aware that customers wishing to pay for their reservation entirely in cash will require an additional security depoist of £50 when checking into the hotel.
You are solely responsible in all respects for all use of, and for protecting the confidentiality of, any email verification number and/or password that may be given to you. You may not share this information or transfer them to any third parties. You must notify us immediately if any unauthorised use of them or any other breach of security comes to your attention.
Applicability of Online Materials:
Unless otherwise stated, all content and materials published on the website are presented solely for your private and non-commercial use.
A number of rooms offer modified facilities for guests with disabilities. As needs vary per individual, guests are requested to contact the hotel before booking.
The hotel reserves the right to judge acceptable levels of noise or behaviour of guests and representatives, and must take all steps for disciplinary action as requested by the hotel. If there is failure to comply with the requests from hotel staff, the hotel will terminate the booking or stop any event immediately without being liable for any refund or compensation.
Under 18 Years:
Under 18 years are only allowed if they are accompanied by parents or Guardians. Entry will be refused and no refunds given if booking made and turned up for check in. Photo id’s and other proof/ letters will be required for verifications.
The hotel holds a policy not to discriminate on the grounds of race, colour, nationality, sex, marital status, age or disability. Everyone connected to the hotel, be them guests, representatives and all sub-contractors are expected to cohere to this policy. If one breaches this policy,the hotel reserves the right to remove the person/s from the hotel without incurring any liability to the person/s involved.
No drinks (including wines, spirits, beers) or foods may be brought into the hotel premises by guests for consumption or sale on the premises, without written permission of the hotel, and for which a charge may be made by the hotel.
Control over your data
You always have the right to review the personal data you have stored with us. You can request your personal data by emailing us at email@example.com . Please state 'Personal Data Request' in the subject line of your email.
If your personal data is incorrect, we will change it upon your request. You can also ask Stay Inn Hotel Manchester to remove your personal data from its database by sending us an email to the same email address.
When does Stay Inn Hotel Manchester send you emails?
After you have made a booking you will receive a confirmation message with all the information about your booking. You may take this confirmation to the hotel as guarantee of the reservation.
Sometimes Stay Inn Hotel Manchester may send feedback or promotional emails after your stay at the hotel. If you do not wish to give us your opinion you can let us know and we will no longer send you emails.
If you have any suggestions or remarks about this privacy statement, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.